15 Mar David Valletto
David’s real estate career with Beck Partners began in 1989. Since that time, he has amassed an expansive knowledge base of the industry and gained extensive experience in all facets of leasing, sales, management and site selection. His experience in the construction business, prior to joining Beck Partners, has proven to be of tremendous benefit to both tenants and property owners in determining construction/renovation costs and design alternatives.
Whether local, regional or national, David’s clientele rely on his expertise and entrust their businesses to his knowledge and experience. Exceeding customers’ expectations is his primary business goal.
Memberships and Affiliations
- University of Alabama Football Letterman
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida and Alabama
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Member
- Member of the N.W. Florida chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of both the Pensacola and National Associations of Realtors
- Pensacola Sports Association
- Pensacola Country Club Member
- University of Alabama A-Club Member
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Alabama
About Beck Partners
Connect and protect: It’s what we do. Our unique combination of services allows our team to collaborate openly, share ideas, and provide solutions that help our clients in a way that few other firms can.
Founded in 2014 through a merger of Beck Property Company––a commercial real estate firm established by Gregg Beck in 1981––and McGraw Insurance, a proven veteran insurance producer led by Reid Rushing, with deep roots in the community and a family history of success in the insurance industry, our forward-thinking firm was built on a firm foundation of strong principles.
Our vision is to Connect and Protect, and our mission is to create innovative partnerships that bring awesome people together to forge successful futures. We do this by recruiting and developing the best people, securing our clients’ best interests, and investing in our communities.