10 Feb Gregg Beck
Gregg Beck began his career in real estate in 1974. In 1981, in order to fill a void in the West Florida real estate market, he founded Beck Property Company, Inc. Gregg had a clear vision of providing superior customer service combined with unparalleled knowledge of the local markets. After nearly thirty nine years in the business, Gregg and his firm have earned the reputation the area’s leading commercial real estate specialists. Unequaled inventory, customer loyalty, honest, straightforward relationships, a personal commitment to each assignment and a keen sense of market savvy are key factors in Gregg’s success.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Florida for nearly thirty years
- Served as Vice President and Treasurer of the Pensacola Association of Realtors as well as Chairman of several committees including Political Affairs, Professional Standards and Budget and Finance
- N.W. Florida chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Helped establish and served as the first Chairman of the Commercial and Industrial Division of the Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida and National Associations of Realtors
- Member of the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Served as both Receiver and Special Master for the Circuit Court of Escambia County
- Testified as an expert witness in Federal Bankruptcy Court, Northwest Florida District
- Served as an expert witness for the state of Alabama Bankruptcy Court, Mobile County, Alabama
- Served on the Escambia County Zoning Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Thorough knowledge of the Escambia County Zoning Ordinance as well as the Florida Growth Management Act
- Broad background in negotiations, operations and cash flow management
- Provided and or critiqued hundreds of property valuations for various lending institutions and corporate clients and individuals
- Gained considerable experience in contract preparation and negotiations
About Beck Partners
Connect and protect: It’s what we do. Our unique combination of services allows our team to collaborate openly, share ideas, and provide solutions that help our clients in a way that few other firms can.
Founded in 2014 through a merger of Beck Property Company––a commercial real estate firm established by Gregg Beck in 1981––and McGraw Insurance, a proven veteran insurance producer led by Reid Rushing, with deep roots in the community and a family history of success in the insurance industry, our forward-thinking firm was built on a firm foundation of strong principles.
Our vision is to Connect and Protect, and our mission is to create innovative partnerships that bring awesome people together to forge successful futures. We do this by recruiting and developing the best people, securing our clients’ best interests, and investing in our communities.