10 Apr Justin Beck
Justin began working at Beck Partners in 2005, where he started as a sales associate. He has a deep understanding of real estate investment, ground-up development, and value-add investment strategies. Over the past decade, he completed nearly 1,500 transactions totaling more than $500,000,000.
Justin has a BS in Business Management from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. While at UAB, Justin was a member of the Baseball team. He is also a CCIM Designee.
Community Leadership, Certifications, + Awards
- CoStar Power Broker Award, Top Sales Broker, Pensacola, 2019
- CPM Designation from IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designee from the Certified Commercial Investment Institute
- Recognized as a National Developing Leader by NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Voted as one of Real Estate Forum Magazine’s Best Young Professionals in the Southeast
- President of the Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of NAIOP NWFL (Northwest Florida)
- State board member of NAIOP
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida and Alabama
- Member of Leadership Pensacola, Class of 2008
- Vice-Chairman of the Pensacola Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Sacred Heart Foundation Board of Directors
- Treasurer of the Gulf Coast Council of Boy Scouts of America
- Member of the Episcopal Day School of Pensacola Board of Directors
- Commercial Real Estate Coach for Massimo Group
- Independent News “40 under 40” Young Professionals
- Pensacola News Journal’s Top 12 Professionals under 40
Family & Hobbies
Justin has a lovely wife and three children. When thinking about them, he said, “Coolest adventure has been raising my three kids!” He has an English Cocker Spaniel, Teddy, named after his hero, Teddy Roosevelt. In his free time, he enjoys the outdoors, especially fishing and hunting. Justin has a deep appreciation for the natural world and loves all things conservation.
Selected Client List
- Washington Prime Group
- Continental Realty Corporation
- Gulf Power
- PenAir Federal Credit Union
- Studer Properties
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- University of West Florida
- Pensacola Area Chamber of Commerce
About Beck Partners
Connect and protect: It’s what we do. Our unique combination of services allows our team to collaborate openly, share ideas, and provide solutions that help our clients in a way that few other firms can.
Founded in 2014 through a merger of Beck Property Company––a commercial real estate firm established by Gregg Beck in 1981––and McGraw Insurance, a proven veteran insurance producer led by Reid Rushing, with deep roots in the community and a family history of success in the insurance industry, our forward-thinking firm was built on a firm foundation of strong principles.
Our vision is to Connect and Protect, and our mission is to create innovative partnerships that bring awesome people together to forge successful futures. We do this by recruiting and developing the best people, securing our clients’ best interests, and investing in our communities.