09 Apr Reid Rushing
Reid has been in the industry since 1994. His specialties include Commercial Insurance for Not-for-profits, Property Investors, and the Hospitality Industry. He is also the company’s go-to expert on Risk Management solutions.
Reid is devoted to his profession. He continues to better his knowledge on the industry through community and educational endeavors, including being a past President of the Pensacola Independent Agents Association, the FAIA Florida Future Leaders Program, and being a Dale Carnegie Course Graduate.
Reid’s education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Risk Management/Insurance. He received his Bachelors degree at FSU in Risk Management/Insurance. He is also a St. Paul Producer School Graduate.
Community Leadership, Certifications, + Awards
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI) designation
- Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) designation
- Big “I” Member in the Florida Association of Insurance Agents Legislative Council
- Board Member of the Southern Youth Sports Association in Florida
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Member
- Escambia County Planning Board Member
- UWF Trust Board of Governors Member
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents
Reid was also involved with:
- Pensacola Young Professionals
- Pensacola Professional Development Institute
- Pensacola Community Maritime Park Operations and Audit Subcommittee
- Florida Health Care Association
- Florida Disaster Preparedness Committee
- American Subcontractor Association
- FAIA’s Young Agents Council
- The Global Corner Board Member
Family + Free Time
Reid is a proud father of two and is the owner of three dogs. His main hobbies are skydiving, golf, motorcycles and traveling. He is always looking for a challenge either in business or in serving his community. He enjoys being around people and helping others. In his free time, Reid might enjoy his favorite movie, Star Wars. As far as sports go, he cheers for the University of Florida Gators and is a New Orleans Saints fan. Reid’s favorite catchphrase is: “Do or Do Not, there is no Try,” and, “Just keep pushing!”
About Beck Partners
Connect and protect: It’s what we do. Our unique combination of services allows our team to collaborate openly, share ideas, and provide solutions that help our clients in a way that few other firms can.
Founded in 2014 through a merger of Beck Property Company––a commercial real estate firm established by Gregg Beck in 1981––and McGraw Insurance, a proven veteran insurance producer led by Reid Rushing, with deep roots in the community and a family history of success in the insurance industry, our forward-thinking firm was built on a firm foundation of strong principles.
Our vision is to Connect and Protect, and our mission is to create innovative partnerships that bring awesome people together to forge successful futures. We do this by recruiting and developing the best people, securing our clients’ best interests, and investing in our communities.