10 Apr Thomas McVoy
Thomas McVoy has been in the Real Estate Industry since 2015. He sold residential property for three years before joining Team Beck. His experience has taught him how to properly deal with people, and he quickly learned that being a realtor means: “You are always working, no matter if it’s the weekends or weekdays.” His principal focuses in commercial real estate are industrial spaces and office spaces in the Pensacola market.
Prior to Beck, Thomas started his real estate career with Levin Rinke Realty, where he excelled in representing buyers and sellers for luxury properties at one of the top residential brokerages in the Pensacola area. His ability to work with clients on all matters to ensure a smooth transaction did not go unnoticed. Thomas worked diligently to ensure every client was represented to the fullest by guiding and advising them at every turn. The switch to commercial real estate came from successful brokers as mentors and a desire to further his skillset in the real estate industry.
Community Leadership, Certifications, + Awards
- CoStar Power Broker Award, Top Industrial Leasing Broker, Pensacola, 2019
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties) in Northwest Florida, Board Member
- A licensed Real Estate Sales Associate in Florida
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of the Pensacola Associate of REALTORS (PAR)
- Member Associate, Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS
- Designee for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Family & Hobbies
When he is off the clock, there are two activities Thomas loves to do: hunting and golfing. He loves being in the outdoors and enjoying everything it has to offer. The coolest adventure Thomas has ever had was traveling to Maui for two months with one of his best friends. Thomas’s favorite quote to live by is, “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value,” by Albert Einstein.
Selected Client List
- Current Products Corp.
- Honeycomb Company of America, Inc.
- Mag Aerospace
- Otis Elevator Company
- Allied Universal Security Services, Systems & Solutions
- Clark Thompson
- Sentry Net
- Haynes Moving & Storage
- Trident Home Loans
- Fishbein Orthodontists
- Serco, Inc.
- Trident Home Loans – Office Headquarters – 22,000 SF
- Honeycomb Company of America – Industrial – 38,000 SF
- All South Subcontractors – Industrial – 14,000 SF
- Interstate Office Plaza-10,000 SF Lease- Office Space
- 550 Heinberg – Industrial – 14,000 SF
- Grizzly Axes – Flex Space
- Gulf Power
About Beck Partners
Connect and protect: It’s what we do. Our unique combination of services allows our team to collaborate openly, share ideas, and provide solutions that help our clients in a way that few other firms can.
Founded in 2014 through a merger of Beck Property Company––a commercial real estate firm established by Gregg Beck in 1981––and McGraw Insurance, a proven veteran insurance producer led by Reid Rushing, with deep roots in the community and a family history of success in the insurance industry, our forward-thinking firm was built on a firm foundation of strong principles.
Our vision is to Connect and Protect, and our mission is to create innovative partnerships that bring awesome people together to forge successful futures. We do this by recruiting and developing the best people, securing our clients’ best interests, and investing in our communities.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.